- CX-Men will be divided into FOUR (4) heats of 30 people each. We decide who goes where, no discussion will be entered into.
- CX-Women will run with Open-Women.
- There will be a very very VERY limited number of spots in CX-Women, Open-Women & Open-Men available on the day. Plenty of kids slots left, bring 'em down!
- If you believe you pre-registered and aren't listed below please forward your confirmation email to ddcx.entries at gmail dot com and we'll look into it. No confirmation email? You messed up the form somehow. Buh-bow.
- There may be spots available in CX-Men, however they won't become available until riders scratch on the night as we are currently at capacity. I know, I'm as shocked as you are. Cyclocrossing hey?
- If you wish to nab one of these spots you'd best get to registration when it opens at 530pm tomorrow and put your name on the standby list. First come, first served.
- If you wish to scratch, email ddcx.entries at gmail dot com ASAP.
- If you have a CA / MTBA / BMXA licence, bring it with you, or proof of payment. No licence, no race, no arguments.
- If you do not have a CA / MTBA / BMXA licence you will need to purchase a DDCX Season Pass. These will be for sale from 530pm tomorrow, they are $50.
- If you are a 13 or under kid, you can purchase a Kidz licence for $16.
- Race entry is $10 for adults, $5 for kids.
- CASH ONLY, please bring correct change.
- Yes it's going to be hectic at the registration desks, but be polite to the volunteers as you may find yourself without a race entry if you behave like a jerk.
- Registration opens 530pm
- Course opens 600pm. No number, no helmet, no practice.
- Racing commences 7pm with kids & open, at this point CX-M riders that haven't collected their number will be scratched and standby riders will fill the empty slots.
- Each grade will get two short races, kids will finish earlier so they can have a nap before staying up late to watch the Giro.
- After the racing is done and presentations are over, head to the Lomond Hotel for the after party, hosted by The New Timer.
CX-MenSurname First Name
De Luca Leigh
de Soto Damion
Le Page Laurent
Lee Shoy Courtenay
Van Der Berg Roger
Surname First Name
Open-MenSurname First Name
Custom Cycles Larrys
Open-WomenSurname First Name
KidsSurname First Name
Williamson Bec's Son